Win Your Own Ballet Shoes Courtesy of French Sole
Earlier this year I reported that French Sole founder and designer Jane Winkworth, designed a limited edition shoe in aid of English National Ballet.
The shoe is in a ballet pink quilted duchess satin with a matching silk cord trim and the bow is trimmed in rose pink grosgrain ribbon. The soles are made from mirrored silver leather embossed with ENB’s logo with matching mirrored heels.
Now it’s your chance to own a pair, worth £160
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a pair of these ballet shoes is answer this question :
Who is the founder of French Sole?
Please send your answer, along with your name, address and shoe size. to Ballet News before the closing date (see below).
Terms & Conditions
- Offer subject to availability
- The prize is a UK size 6 (39 Europe) (8.5 US) (24.5 cms Japan)
- By entering the competition you also confirm that you agree to receive information from Ballet News & French Sole
- These unique collector’s shoes are also available to purchase for £160.00 with 50% of all profits being donated directly to English National Ballet.
- The closing date for the competition is Sunday 6th July midnight GMT and the winner will be chosen at random from the correct entries and notified by email.
- Please don’t leave your answer in the comments section, which is visible to all, especially if it contains your personal information.